Greetings Warmane community,
After many years of dedicated hard work and experience we gathered in hosting great gaming experiences that many can enjoy, we are at a point, once again, where we would like to introduce to you our next project.
We decided that our next realm should be a hybrid of our two most successful realms, Lordaeron and Icecrown. Fusing Lordaeron's content difficulty that has been modified and adjusted over the years based on countless players' suggestions and feedback, and Icecrown's fast-paced gameplay experience.
Due to the indisputable high popularity over the years of Icecrown and in an effort to reduce the queues and player load, we have decided to come forth with Frostmourne, the next realm with the Warmane brand of quality.
Frostmourne is set to release on April 15, 2020.
The next step on our path is to create a seasonal realm. The purpose of this realm is to recreate the experience we are all fond of, but instead of making it a one-way trip, we will create a seasonal journey from start of Naxxrammas to end of Ruby Sanctum for everyone to enjoy. Players interested in raiding content, will be able to enjoy the chase towards sieging Icecrown Citadel from the beginning and compete against other guilds. Players interested in PvP will be able to enjoy an ever-changing meta with gear switching up every season and the best of the best will be able to obtain rewards and fame.
The armory itself will contain per-season specific rankings of players and the top players of each season will receive unique rewards. Season specific goals can change from season to season, assuring a fresh way to compete and different goals can be modified rewarding unique things that were never rewarded before such as achievement hunting, questing and more!
- Experience rate will be same as on Icecrown: x7
- Raiding content will be tuned as current Lordaeron's content is tuned. This is not the same as on Lordaeron launch, as we have refined the difficulty over the years considering large amounts of player feedback, striking a balance and achieving content difficulty that is challenging but far from impossible for the average player. This is still in the stage of careful consideration and community feedback is welcome.
- There will be two raid resets in one week, one to enable playing on weekdays and one to enable playing on weekends.
- Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.
- Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model.
- Character trading and the trading system will be available as on Lordaeron.
- Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
- The season is set to last 12 months. The content will be divided in four tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every three months, the content will progress further.
The aim of this realm is to bring a breath of fresh air into the expansion we all hold very dear. Our team has been hard at work, further perfecting all areas of our WoTLK realms. We are aiming to assure mint perfection, in all areas of the game and with the experience and mountains of feedback we have received from managing our other WoTLK realms, we know that we are able to achieve it. All of the work invested in this realm, will be applicable to all our other realms where appropriate.
We hope you join us on our next journey!